Today is the last day to apply for a CFAA Rental Housing Award
The deadline to apply for the CFAA Rental Housing Awards Program is today (April 13), at 11:59 pm PDT!
Awards are offered for several categories of rental housing employees, new buildings and renovations, as well as rental housing provider of the year. Take a look through CFAA’s Awards Brochure for 2021, and, if you have not already submitted your application(s), please do so ASAP.
CFAA is continuing its simplified and expanded eligibility rules and application portal that were introduced in 2020. Basically, any landlord member of a CFAA member association is eligible to apply.
For more information about the awards program, or to confirm your eligibility, visit https://cfaa-fcapi.org/events-awards/awards-program-2/ or email CFAA at email@example.com.
Awards Presentations – May 4, 5 and 6
The award winners will be announced on one of the three days of the Awards Presentation, Networking Event and Tradeshow on May 4, 5 and 6, as part of CFAA Virtual Rental Housing Conference 2021.
TUESDAY, MAY 4
- Rental Housing Provider of the Year
- New Product or Service of the Year
- Best Product or Service (2018-2020)
- Suppliers Council Member of the Year
WEDNESDAY, MAY 5
- Property Manager of the Year
- Off-Site Employee of the Year
- On-Site Employee of the Year
- Association Achievement of the Year
THURSDAY, MAY 6
- Marketing Program Excellence of the Year
- Renovation of the Year
- Rental Development of the Year
Register today to view the awards presentations, to network with other rental housing providers and sponsors, and view the tradeshow booths after the awards presentations, if you choose.