Register today for the CFAA’s Executive Roundtable
The second webinar in CFAA’s Fall 2020 Webinar Series, the Executive Roundtable, is next Tuesday (October 27)! The webinar will take place for one hour starting at 3:00 pm EDT (12:00 noon PDT, 1:00 pm MDT/CST, 2:00pm CDT, 4:00 pm ADT).
At the Executive Roundtable, leading rental housing executives will answer pressing industry questions, such as:
- What are the most worrisome industry risks?
- What are the brightest opportunities?
- Where and what are they buying and selling?
- Where do they see interest rates and cap rates going?
- What do they think are the key rental investment issues going forward?
- What would they most like government to do to facilitate new rental development?
The CFAA Executive Roundtable will feature:
- Philip Fraser, President & Chief Executive Officer at Killam REIT
- Anthony Lanni, Executive Vice President, Residential at QuadReal
- David Horwood, Vice President at The Effort Trust Company
- Glen MacMullin, Chief Investment Officer at Minto
Watching the Roundtable costs between $60 (for Non-Members) and $45 (for Direct CFAA Landlord Members). This webinar is also included in the 5 Webinar Package. Note that the webinar pass price includes access to the recording after the live event.
If you have already purchased your webinar pass(es), please forward this to a colleague who might be interested.
Affiliate members are landlord members of CFAA member associations. Before completing their registration, CFAA Direct and Affiliate Members should email email@example.com for the discount code they need to use.
5 Webinar Package and Individual Passes
CFAA’s Fall 2020 Webinar series still has 5 webinars taking place between October 27 and November 24, for one hour. From November 3, the webinars start at 3:00 pm Eastern Time (12:00 noon Pacific, 1:00 pm Mountain, 2:00pm Central (CST), 4:00 pm Atlantic).
WEBINAR TOPICS AND DATES
Tuesday, October 27, 2020
Tuesday, November 3, 2020
What you need to know about CMHC’s new mortgage insurance rules
Tuesday, November 10, 2020
Technology Updates for COVID-19 and beyond
Wednesday, November 18, 2020
Future proofing your business with
effective energy and water management strategies
Tuesday, November 24, 2020
You can purchase the webinars individually, or you can purchase the 5 Webinar Package for the greatest savings! That package also includes the recording of Benjamin Tal’s Economic Update presented on October 20!
As mentioned above, before completing their registration, CFAA Direct and Affiliate Members should email firstname.lastname@example.org for the discount code they need to use.