Register for Utility Metering for ESG, taking place June 10
The CFAA presentation, Utility Metering for ESG, will take place in one week, on Thursday, June 10, from 3:00 to 4:00 pm* EDT.
*(12:00 to 1:00 pm PDT, 1:00 to 2:00 pm MDT/CST, 2:00 to 3:00 pm CDT, 4:00 to 5:00 pm ADT)
The event will open at 2:30 pm EDT, and will remain open until 5:00 pm EDT, to allow for additional networking with attendees, sponsors and the panelists.
- Joanna Jackson, Director, Sustainability & Innovation, Minto Properties
- Anthony Fallone, VP Capital Management & Technical Services, Residential, Quadreal
- Ryan Bekar, Account Executive, Yardi Energy
- Peter Mills, CEO, Wyse Meter Solutions
Hear the panelists discuss:
- How ESG achievements are measured and evaluated.
- Why is ESG ratings are considered so important.
- How utility metering supports ESG through reporting, internal benchmarking, using real time data for optimization, submetering to reduce consumption, and metering to educate and motivate tenants to reduce consumption.
Q & A and small group discussions will follow the panel end time.
The cost to attend this session is $40 + tax. CFAA Direct and Affiliate Members are eligible for a discount. To obtain your discount code, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
This presentation is included in the Full Presentation Package or can be bought on its own.
This event will take place in the networking platform, Remo. For details on how to navigate the platform and troubleshoot in the event of any issues, please watch CFAA’s Remo Instructional Video and read the Attendee FAQ. If you have any issues not addressed in either the video or FAQ, please contact CFAA at email@example.com.