Register for Property Management Software: front line and back office, taking place May 27
The CFAA presentation, Property Management Software: front line and back office, will take place in one week, on Thursday, May 27, from 3:00 to 4:00 pm* EDT.
*(12:00 to 1:00 pm PDT, 1:00 to 2:00 pm MDT/CST, 2:00 to 3:00 pm CDT, 4:00 to 5:00 pm ADT)
The event will open at 2:30 pm EDT, and will remain open until 5:00 pm EDT, to allow for additional networking with attendees, sponsors and the panelists.
- Kerri Jackson, Senior Vice President, Property Management, Concert Properties
- Wayne Tuck, Senior Director, Residential, Canada, with Yardi (and formerly a senior executive with Toronto Community Housing and Centurion REIT)
- Richard Robins, Chief Experience Officer, Property Vista
- David Janowski, CEO, Payquad
Hear the panelists discuss key issues in choosing and using software for:
- frontline operations, including leasing packages, rent collection systems, tenant communication systems and other systems; and
- back-office operations, including procurement and accounts payable, managing work and scheduling, revenue management, and accounting systems.
Hear the panelists views on:
- the effect of the systems on client service,
- what systems will continue to be used after the pandemic is over, and
- making sure the front-line systems work well with the back office systems.
Q & A and small group discussions will follow the panel end time.
The cost to attend this session is $40 + tax. CFAA Direct and Affiliate Members are eligible for a discount. To obtain your discount code, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
This presentation is included in the Full Presentation Package or can be bought on its own.
This event will take place in the networking platform, Remo. For details on how to navigate the platform and troubleshoot in the event of any issues, please watch CFAA’s Remo Instructional Video and read the Attendee FAQ. If you have any issues not addressed in either the video or FAQ, please contact CFAA at email@example.com.