Register for Equity, Diversity and Inclusion in Rental Housing, taking place this Thursday (June 17)
The CFAA presentation, Equity, Diversity and Inclusion in Rental Housing, will take place this Thursday (June 17), from 3:00 to 4:00 pm* EDT.
*(12:00 to 1:00 pm PDT, 1:00 to 2:00 pm MDT/CST, 2:00 to 3:00 pm CDT, 4:00 to 5:00 pm ADT)
This is a very important and difficult topic. CFAA knows that people are at a wide range of different points in their understanding of the topic and of its importance.
The event will open at 2:30 pm EDT, and will remain open until 5:00 pm EDT, to allow for additional networking with attendees, sponsors and the panelists.
- Asquith Allen, Director, Policy & Regulatory Affairs, Federation of Rental-housing Providers of Ontario (“FRPO”), CFAA EDI Committee member
- Samyukta (“Sam”) Amin, Marketing Manager, Yardi Canada
- Colleen McCarville, VP Human Resources, Killam Apartment REIT, Killam EDI Committee
- Krish Vadivale, Vice President, Finance, Skyline Group of Companies, CFAA director and EDI Committee member
In presenting the panel on this topic, CFAA has three main goals:
- To communicate some key issues so that people who attend gain some more insight into EDI issues,
- To help people improve how they address EDI issues, for the sake of tenants, rental employees, suppliers, rental managers and rental owners.
- To help people understand what CFAA is doing and why we are doing it.
Q & A and small group discussions will follow the panel end time.
This session is meant for rental executives, rental owners, property managers, and managers of all departments, as well as HR heads and team members. Later, CFAA expects to provide more EDI sessions adapted for front-line employees, such as leasing agents, resident managers and others.
The cost to attend this session is $40 + tax. CFAA Direct and Affiliate Members are eligible for a discount. To obtain your discount code, please email email@example.com.
This presentation is included in the Full Presentation Package or can be bought on its own.
This event will take place in the networking platform, Remo. For details on how to navigate the platform and troubleshoot in the event of any issues, please watch CFAA’s Remo Instructional Video and read the Attendee FAQ. If you have any issues not addressed in either the video or FAQ, please contact CFAA at firstname.lastname@example.org.