Register for Benjamin Tal’s Economic Update
(less than two weeks away)
On Thursday, April 22, from 3:00 to 4:00 pm EDT, join Benjamin Tal, Deputy Economist for CIBC World Markets, for his Economic Update to start off CFAA’s Virtual Rental Housing Conference 2021.
The event will open at 2:30 pm EDT, and will remain open until 5:00 pm EDT, to allow for additional networking with attendees, sponsors and Benjamin.
Benjamin will comment on:
- Where we are in the economic recovery
- The economic cost of vaccination delay
- What he expects for the second half for 2021
- Whether taxes will go up
- How real is the risk of inflation
- What to expect in immigration
- What it all means for the rental market
Benjamin Tal has agreed to stay for networking until 4:30 pm EDT.
The cost to attend this session is $40 + tax. CFAA Direct and Affiliate Members are eligible for a discount. To obtain your discount code, please email email@example.com.
This presentation is also included in the Full Conference Package and Full Presentation Package.