Only 2 weeks left to apply for CFAA Awards!
Time is running out to submit your application for CFAA’s Rental Housing Awards Program. If you haven’t already, start preparing and submitting your applications to receive recognition for excellence in Canada’s rental housing industry.
Applications close in two weeks! Submissions are due Thursday, March 10, 2022, at 11:59 midnight PST.
CFAA’s awards are open to rental housing providers and suppliers that are members of CFAA (either directly or as rental provider members of CFAA- member associations). For more details about the eligibility criteria, our 10 awards categories, or to submit your application, click on the applicable link below!
How to apply; A step by step tutorial
1. Read over the CFAA Awards Brochure.
2. Take the CFAA Eligibility Self-Assessment. Follow up with CFAA, if needed.
3. Prepare your answers ahead of time in a separate word processing document. Have any documents and/or photos prepared and on hand to be uploaded. (The questions you need to answer can be found in the Awards Brochure.)
4. Fill our your application in the CFAA Application Portal.
Submissions are due by Thursday, March 10th, 2022, at 11:59 midnight PST.
5. (Optional) Register to attend the CFAA Awards Dinner on Tuesday, May 10, 2022, at CFAA Rental Housing Conference 2022.
Call for Judges
Each award category is assigned a panel of volunteer experts, who will judge the submissions. These judges will be cleared of any conflicts of interest in the category they judge.
Call for Sponsors
CFAA’s awards program is made possible by the support of our members and sponsors. Help keep applications free and support excellence in the rental housing industry by sponsoring at the Awards Dinner.
For more information, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.