CFAA has entered into strategic partnerships that comes with benefits for our members. To learn more about the details, click on one of the partnerships below.
CFAA Direct and Affiliate landlord members receive discounted registrations to attend NAA’s national annual apartment conference, Apartmentalize. Each year Apartmentalize attracts thousands of delegates from across the US and Canada to a major American centre for fantastic education and networking.
CFAA Direct and Affiliate landlord members also receive a discount on NAA Visto Courses.
Visto courses are available for leasing staff, maintenance, industry suppliers, community managers and more.
To find out more about how to access these exclusive member deals, click here.
THE HOME DEPOT and CFAA have entered into a strategic partnership in which CFAA will promote HOME DEPOT’s Pro Xtra program, and HOME DEPOT will provide on-going support for CFAA.
THE HOME DEPOT developed Pro Xtra, a loyalty program that simplifies managing your business. Pro Xtra software is helping many business owners organize and record their company’s purchase data quickly and efficiently, saving them time and money.
BENEFITS OF PRO EXTRA
- Earn Reward E-Gift Cards – up to 4% back using any payment tender.
- Behr paint program – up to 20% back in quarterly rewards when buying paint.
- Receive discounts on in-store “Bulk Pricing” programs or through PRO Direct.
- Use the Pro Xtra-Account Online for purchase tracking receipts up to 24 months.
- Receive free shipping to your office or your job sites through PRO Direct.
- Receive receipts to your inbox.
- Receive exclusive Home Depot offers with major vendors.
The key steps for your business to support CFAA through buying from THE HOME DEPOT are:
- Sign up as a member of Pro Xtra at your local HOME DEPOT store or online. That is free and easy. (If you are already a member of Pro Xtra, go to step 2.)
- Let CFAA and Michael Lirangi know you are a member of CFAA, and you have signed up for Pro Xtra.