CFAA Fall Webinar Series Coming Soon
The Canadian Federation of Apartment Associations is excited to announce our Fall 2020 Webinar Series coming soon!
The Webinar Series will feature six separate webinar topics to take place on various days between October 20 and November 30:
- Benjamin Tal’s Economic update (October 20, 3 to 4 pm EDT)
- Executive Roundtable
- Operations Roundtable
- What you need to know about CMHC’s new mortgage insurance rules
- Technology Updates
- Energy Management Ideas and Systems
The Full Webinar Package is available now! It includes a pass to each of the 6 webinars above, as well as the recordings of those webinars. Purchased separately, each webinar will cost between $60 (for Non-Members) and $45 (for Direct CFAA Landlord Members).
The package costs:
- $300 for those who are not CFAA Members (either individually or through their companies)
- $255 for Affiliate Members (landlord members of one of CFAA’s member associations, including their employees)
- $225 for Direct CFAA Members (either landlords or members of the CFAA Suppliers Council)
Before completing their registration, CFAA Direct and Affiliate Members should email email@example.com for the discount code they need to use.
All webinars will also be available as individual passes.
Stay tuned, as we will be announcing the webinar dates and the sale of individual passes soon!
Benjamin Tal will provide his post-budget, Fall Economic Update on Tuesday, October 20, 2020, from 3:00 to 4:00 pm EDT (12:00 noon – 1:00 pm PDT, 1:00 to 2:00 pm MDT/CST, 2:00 to 3:00pm CDT, 4:00 to 5:00 pm ADT).
The Full Webinar Package includes a pass for Benjamin Tal’s Economic Update.