CFAA Awards Program 2020 Opens!
CFAA is proud to announce that the 5th annual Rental Housing Awards Program is now open for applications. Awards finalists and winners will be announced at the CFAA Awards Dinner on June 9, 2020, at CFAA-RHC in Halifax.
CFAA is continuing its simplified and expanded eligibility rules and application portal that were both introduced in 2020.
CFAA is offering 10 awards categories in 2020. CFAA Suppliers Council members, direct landlord members and landlord affiliate members (landlord members of one of CFAA’s 11 member associations) are invited to apply for these awards:
Please follow the steps below to help you with the application process.
As always, we appreciate your feedback at firstname.lastname@example.org to help us serve you better!
For more information about membership in CFAA or to sponsor our awards program, email email@example.com.
The CFAA Rental Housing Awards are open to all Rental Housing Providers, Suppliers and Landlord Associations who are direct members of CFAA or affiliate members (members of a CFAA member association). As well, CFAA members who have won related awards from CFAA member associations where there is a similar category are welcome to participate.
Steps to apply
1. Read over the CFAA Awards Brochure for 2020.
2. Confirm your eligibility using the Eligibility Self-Assessment, or the awards criteria in the Awards Brochure. Follow up with CFAA, if needed.
3. Members will need to create an account on CFAA’s new website. Account approval could take up to 48 hours.
4. Prepare your answers ahead of time in a separate word processing document. Have any documents and/or photos prepared and on hand to be uploaded.
5. Fill our your application. Be sure to click the right portal for your category (and this year they are divided out, rather than amalgamated in one).
Submissions are due by Monday, April 6, 2020, at 12:00 midnight PDT.
Call for judges
Each award category is assigned a panel of volunteer experts, who will judge the submissions. These judges will be cleared of any conflicts of interest in the category they judge.
If you are interested in becoming a judge for the 2020 Awards, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.