The recent outbreak of Coronavirus (COVID-19) has some people rethinking their travel plans this year, and we’re aware that this may affect people who want to attend CFAA-RHC 2020.
In an effort to keep people booking flights, West Jet and Air Canada have announced that they will be waiving one-time flight change fees due to COVID-19, but you need to book fast!
For Air Canada:
- Tickets must be purchased between March 4 and 31, 2020.
- The tickets must be for travel within 12 months.
- Change must be made more than 14 days before travel.
For West Jet:
- Tickets must be purchased between March 3 and 17, 2020.
- The tickets must be for travel before June 24, 2020.
- Change must be made within two weeks of travel.
For more information, click here.
The deadline for the Early Registration price for Conference passes is March 27.